Southern No-Til Whole Leaf Aloe Vera
Organically grown, certified chemical free
Sun dried and processed for complete preservation of growth promoting compounds. For cuttings, seeds and foliar treatment.
Whole Leaf Aloe Vera Concentrate For Horticultural Use
Australian, organically grown and certified chemical free.
Sun dried and processed with a unique milling technique that applies very low temperatures for complete preservation of growth promoting compounds. A powerful rooting agent for cuttings, and all round plant health promotant.
Whole Leaf Aloe Powder naturally contains:
- polysaccharides – microbial stimulant
- macro and secondary nutrients
- trace elements
- amino acids – building blocks for protein, helps plants produce plant growth regulators
- vitamins – speeds up cell division, improves plant health
- enzymes – catalysts of metabolic processes for microbial activity and plant growth
- saponins – foliar spreader and sticking agent, also assists in pest prevention and control
- salicylic acid – signal for SAR (systemic activated resistance) which greatly enhances plant immunity against pests and pathogens, powerful rooting promotor for cuttings
- gibberellins – growth hormone that increases cell division, improves germination rates and signals fruiting and senescence processes.
200:1 concentrated organic dehydrated whole leaf aloe vera.
Makes 500L of potent foliar solution.