NISAKU Hori-Hori Yamakatana No.800
We Support Red Nose Australia
1% of every sale goes to Red Nose
The Nisaku Japanese Stainless Steel Yamagatana is an excellent multi-functional tool for a wide variety of outdoor applications. The sharp, stainless steel serrated edge cuts through most materials in a single swipe. Comes with sheath.
- Made in Japan with the finest stainless steel, the Nisaku Stainless Steel Yamagatana is a fantastic tool with universal functionality any outdoor enthusiast can find use for
- Made of a higher quality, fully quenched stainless steel: DSR-1K6 (HRC58), means it is harder, stronger and will hold an edge longer than the standard garden knife
- Inch markings on the Japanese stainless steel blade will ensure your plants and bulbs are planted at just the right depth
- Blade Size: 7.5 inches; Handle Size: plastic, 5.5 inches; Weight: 7.7 oz.
- Made in Japan. Authentic Nisaku/Tomita Manufacturing.
DIMENSIONS (Tool only. Measured without sheath.)
||19cm (L) x 4cm (W)
||14cm (L) x 3cm (W) x 2cm (H)