Sol-Sense Lamp 315W QMH 10000K
- The 315W 10000K QMH (Quartz Metal Halide) lamp is a mercury-vapor lamp that is enclosed in an arc tube constructed of quartz.
- The 10000K QMH emits a crisp white spectrum that is high in ultra-violet (UV) light.
- Plants exposed to adequate amounts of UV light experience significant increases in anthocyanin.
- Anthocyanin is a purple substance that protects plants against certain pests resulting from abiotic stresses caused by exposure to UV radiation and extreme temperatures.
- Anthocyanins are not present in the leaf throughout the growing season but are actively produced towards the end of summer.
- This is why we recommend use in the last 2-3 weeks of flower.