Powerful bio fertiliser and Inoculant
This Insect Frass is the castings of black soldier fly larvae, made by Bardee in a state of the art, lab controlled facility in Victoria, Australia that closes a loop on food waste. The end product is a consistent and potent bio-fertiliser, rich in organic nutrients, plant available chitin for plant pest resistance and beneficial biology.
- Slow release nitrogen for longer season crops.
- Improves organic fertilizer effectiveness as well as N and P availability due to a low C/N ratio.
- Increases plant biomass resulting in heavier and healthier fruits.
- Rich in beneficial biology at 200x that of compost. Nitrogen fixing bacteria, protozoa and fungi in all beneficial, functional groups at 240,000,000 CFU/g.
- Promotes soil microorganisms.
|Total Calcium (%)||10.5|
|Total Magnesium (%)||1|
|Total Nitrogen (%)
Nitrate Nitrogen (mg/kg N)
Ammonium Nitrogen (mg/kg N)
|Total Phosphorus (%)||1.39|
|Total Potassium (%)||1.75|