CANNA Classic Vega A&B
Save up to 0% Save %
Original price $42.00 - Original price $380.00
$42.00 - $380.00
Current price $42.00
We Support Red Nose Australia
1% of every sale goes to Red Nose
CANNA Classic Vega is a complete professional nutrient for the growing phase of plants. It is specially developed for growing in inert run-to-waste systems. In the beginning of the growing phase, the plant lays the foundation for its eventual yield.
Advantages of CANNA Classic Vega
- CANNA Classic Vega promotes a healthy and powerful growth, which is vital for side shoots and a luxuriant root development.
- Classic Vega is applied to all types of inert substrates.
- A complete absorption of nutrients and water is guaranteed from the beginning of the cultivation because Classic Vega is rich in directly absorbable nitrogen compounds, high quality EDDHA iron chelate and trace elements.
- Shake bottle well before use
- Fill nutrient reservoir with water
- Add CANNA Classic Vega to the nutrient reservoir with the dilution ratio 1 : 250 (400 ml A and 400 ml B per 100 L of water). Add Classic Vega A to the nutrient reservoir. Stir well, then add Classic Vega B. Again, stir well and let mixture stand for some hours.
- The EC of Classic Vega dissolved in (tap) water varies between 1.5 - 2.4 mS/cm2 (= the solution EC + the water EC)
- Recommended pH: 5.2 - 6.2
- When growing intensively drip feed the plants 1 - 3 times a day with this nutrient and make sure the drain will be between 10% and 20% and/or flush with water every 1 - 2 weeks.
Storage, health & safety and other directions
- CANNA developed Classic Vega specially for the vegetative phase of the plant
- Do not mix A & B concentrate directly; Insoluble combinations will occur which the plant cannot absorb
- Store closed in a dark and frost-proof place (UV light breaks down iron chelates in the nutrient)
- Keep out of reach of children
Warranty / Guarantee
CANNA only works with high graded nutrients and chelates, which are immediately and completely available for the plant. The bottle is made of polyethylene (PVC and cadmium free), an easily biodegradable and recyclable plastic.