CANNA Bio Boost
We Support Red Nose Australia
1% of every sale goes to Red Nose
Bio Boost is a yield increasing agent for all cultivation systems and can be applied in combination with all Canna's nutritional lines and additives. Bio Boost is not a nutrient, but a natural fermented plant extract with bloom stimulating characteristics that are also responsible for a fuller flavour.
Bio Boost was developed by the Canna Research from plant extracts from tropical rainforests and is a true boost for plants. The bio active substances result in an extra metabolism that is exactly what the plant needs during the blooming period. The plants produce more fructose, become healthier and stronger and are less vulnerable to diseases and plagues. The result is a higher yield with a strong, exuberant and vital fructification.
The number of bio active substances in Bio Boost is enormous.
Directions of Use for Bio Boost
- Give Bio Boost alongside your regular feed
- Shake well before use
- Dosage: Use a dilution ratio of approximately 20 ml per 10 L of water from the moment that flowers start to form. For extra flowering strength, dilute 40 ml per 10 L of water.
- Do not use in combination with products containing hydrogen peroxide (H202)
- Use diluted solution within 7 days
- Bio Boost can be given manually, through drip irrigation or by foliar feeding
The packaging is made of Polyethylene (PVC and cadmium free), an easily recyclable plastic.