The Bluelab Guardian Monitor Connect is the smartest and most effective reservoir monitor you will ever own! Using the Guardian technology, it provides 24 hour continuous readings for pH, conductivity (EC/ppm/CF/TDS) and temperature; now with the Connect capabilities your Guardian can data log these critical parameters!
Using the Bluelab Connect stick (sold separately, view here), the Guardian will pair with Bluelab’s own custom software to view and record desired data about your cultivation. This can allow you to better gauge the different aspects of your facility and how effective your fertigation processes may be.
Bluelab Guardian Monitor Connect units are designed for user practicality. They can be effectively used in recirculating or run-to-waste hydroponic systems or for a variety of water control purposes such as aquaponics or aquaculture.
Guardians also feature plant-safe green LEDs so you can safely mount inside your cultivation facility without worry of disturbing a plants night cycle. Bluelab also incorporated a clever silent alarm system which lets you know if any parameters are unacceptably high/low using visual displays.
The Guardian Monitors are recognised worldwide for their reliability and accuracy, don’t risk a valuable crop using cheap imitations!
- Data logging capability (ONE Bluelab Connect Stick is required, sold separately)
- Free Bluelab Connect Software available online
- View data and current status remotely via Google Docs (A computer with permanent internet access is required)
- ‘Plant safe’ green LEDs
- Large easy to read display
- No calibration required for conductivity and temperature
- Simple push button pH calibration
- Selectable values for conductivity and temperature
- Flashing high and low alarms
- Greater tolerance to RF /electronic interference provided
- Water resistant design
- International power supply included
- Replaceable double junction pH probe included
- Adjustable display brightness
- Non-volatile memory
- Compatible with Bluelab Connect Stick and Bluelab Connect Range Extender
Ensuring your pH is correct allows for your crop to uptake nutrients efficiently. Without monitoring your pH and EC levels, you’re essentially growing blind. pH and EC measurement are basic tools on the belt of a hydroponic farmer.
pH is a measurement of the acidity or alkalinity of an aqueous solution and should always be monitored in hydroponic/aquaponic cultivations to ensure that your plants are able to uptake nutrients effectively. EC is a measurement of the conductivity of water, or the amount of dissolved mineral nutrients in a solution.
Bluelab tools are convenient and accurate for home or commercial growers!
Bluelab is a New Zealand based manufacturer that is globally recognised. They have been engineering water measuring technology for over 30 years!
Learn more at the Bluelab website here!
2 year guarantee for Bluelab Guardian Monitor Connect
6 month guarantee for Bluelab pH Probe
(proof of purchase is required)