We Support Red Nose Australia
1% of every sale goes to Red Nose
Athena Cleanse increases the Oxidation-Reduction Potential (ORP)
of water. ORP indicates the water’s ability to clean itself, without the
need for toxic substances like common sanitation products.
Cleanse is a stabilized solution of Hypochlorous acid (HOCl), a
mild acid derived from sodium chloride (NaCl) and a proprietary
electrochemical treatment process. Typically, hypochlorous degrades
quickly in solution, leaving it effective up to 2 years when stored
The result is a unique, plant-safe chemical with powerful oxidative
properties to keep your root zone clean and free of unwanted organisms,
mineral scale and biofilm buildup. These special properties
are key to improving both mineral and oxygen availability in
the growing media.
• Non-toxic - Safe to use on plants in and stage of growth
• Neutral pH - Won’t affect solution stability
• Increases Oxidation-Reduction Potential (ORP) to clean water
• Breaks down mineral scale - Keeps irrigation systems in pristine
• Reduces biofilm - Keep lines clear of dangerous organic material
• Very low TDS - Doesn’t throw off mineral balance
• Promotes robust root growth
• Effective as a final flush to clean growing media
• Keeps irrigation system cleaner and running efficiently longer
• Reduces mineral buildup in growing media and lines
• Increases oxygen and nutrient availability in growing media
Compatible with most dosing and irrigation systems.
May cause biofilm accumulation in systems without
proper cleaning protocols. Use Athena Cleanse to reduce
buildup and system clogging.
Solubility 100% soluble, no residue, will not clog emitters.
Stability Minimal effect on pH or EC.
ORP Range Effects
0-150 mV High risk for contaminants and pathogens.
300 - 500 mV
Ideal for plant growth and most microbial
Kills many pathogens within seconds, including
700-750 mV Rapid disinfection and breakdown of chloramines.
Note: ORP naturally increases as pH drops and increases at higher pH
0.95 L 3.78 L 18.92 L
Hypochlorous Acid 0.028%
Regular Use: Mix 5 mL per 10L Athena Cleanse per
gallon water for regular maintenance.
Severe Conditions: Mix 25 mL per 10L water of Athena
Cleanse for combating severe reservoir and growing
Mix 25 mL Athena Cleanse per 10L water during the
final flush stage to reduce residual mineral buildup. This
procedure may be used at any time if the growing
media or irrigation system develops mineral imbalance
or unwanted buildup.
and clone dip
Mix Cleanse at a ratio of 1:10 with